- 1 lb cubed steak
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 1 green pepper, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- put flour salt and pepper in large zip lock bag put meat in and seal and shake until its all coverd.
- put oil in electic skillet or frying pan and heat on med to med hi.
- put met in and brown on both sides.
- put onion and green peppers in let cook 5 minutes.
- pour tomato sauce over meat oions and green peppers cover and simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- check oten so dosen't stick or burn.