Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
We took our 11 year old Granddaughter Kelli camping and she wanted to make S'mores. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to buy Hershey bars for the S'mores, BUT I had some Reese's Mini's so we tried that. Kelli wound up eating 4! She loved them that way.
- 1 (11 ounce) bag miniature peanut butter cups (Reese's)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag marshmallows (regular, not miniature)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- To make first one: Make a sandwich of a Reese's mini and 2 graham crackers.
- Toast a marshmallow till puffy and a golden color (do not burn).
- Put marshmallow between top cracker and mini Reese's cup; close gently and get ready to make another.
- BET YOU CAN'T EAT JUST ONE!
We made these this year at our annual Lake vacation. Only change, I forgot they were the miniature reese's and bought the new "big Cup". So, it was quite gooey, peanutbuttery, and chocolatey! Every kid (7) of them, thought they were the TOPS. Asked if I should have maybe just bought the regular reese's cups and everyone yelled, "NO!", so 5 stars Darlene. Thanks for the new twist this year on smores.
I have made these before using the regular reeses peanut butter cups very good. I have to say I still like the original smore better, but for a big peanut butter fan this is the way to go