Recipe by princesskim
After searching the internet for a trifle that resembled a S'more, I decided it was really easy to just come up with one myself! It got rave reviews at our office luncheon!
Top Review by nayit
I made this for a recent Christmas party and it was a hit for adults and kids alike, none left at the end of the night. I'm not much of a baker/desert maker and this was my 1st real attempt - it was an easy recipe, I'd give this 5 stars but it was a little hard to prepare because the marshmallow paste makes everything so darn sticky and ends up everywhere. But other than that, thanks for the great recipe!
- 1 package graham cracker
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 1 package of jell-o instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 Hershey Bar (optional garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare instant pudding according to package directions, using milk.
- Break the graham crackers into 1/4's and spread each piece with a layer of marshmallow fluff.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of a large bowl or trifle dish.
- Sprinkle a layer of mini marshmallows on top of graham crackers.
- Spoon half the pudding over marshmallows and spread out.
- Top pudding layer with half of Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers.
- Garnish top layer of Cool Whip with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and pieces of Hershey bar.
- Serve chilled.