1/3 Photos of S'mores Trifle
After searching the internet for a trifle that resembled a S'more, I decided it was really easy to just come up with one myself! It got rave reviews at our office luncheon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare instant pudding according to package directions, using milk.
- 2Break the graham crackers into 1/4's and spread each piece with a layer of marshmallow fluff.
- 3Arrange pieces in the bottom of a large bowl or trifle dish.
- 4Sprinkle a layer of mini marshmallows on top of graham crackers.
- 5Spoon half the pudding over marshmallows and spread out.
- 6Top pudding layer with half of Cool Whip.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Garnish top layer of Cool Whip with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and pieces of Hershey bar.
- 9Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 355.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: