After searching the internet for a trifle that resembled a S'more, I decided it was really easy to just come up with one myself! It got rave reviews at our office luncheon!
- Prepare instant pudding according to package directions, using milk.
- Break the graham crackers into 1/4's and spread each piece with a layer of marshmallow fluff.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of a large bowl or trifle dish.
- Sprinkle a layer of mini marshmallows on top of graham crackers.
- Spoon half the pudding over marshmallows and spread out.
- Top pudding layer with half of Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers.
- Garnish top layer of Cool Whip with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and pieces of Hershey bar.
- Serve chilled.
I made this for a recent Christmas party and it was a hit for adults and kids alike, none left at the end of the night. I'm not much of a baker/desert maker and this was my 1st real attempt - it was an easy recipe, I'd give this 5 stars but it was a little hard to prepare because the marshmallow paste makes everything so darn sticky and ends up everywhere. But other than that, thanks for the great recipe!
Five stars all the way for the ease and the taste of the trifle! A great recipe when short on time, with ingredients always on hand. Will be making this on special occasions. Thanks!
What a great dessert!!!!! Never have any left when I take it somewhere.