Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I am not really sure I got this recipe from but I know when i ever made it it went over well and not to hard to make
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook for 25 –35 minutes.
- Grease and flour pan.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, gramcrumbs, baking powder, baking soda and salt.; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl add every thing but only 2/3 cup of chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in a small saucepan.
- Place marshmallows on the warm cake.
- Take a knife and dip it into hot water then dip it into the chocolate and drip chocolate over the marshmallows.