I found this online at the Kraft website and they looked really tasty...I'll have to try them out!! :)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Breat cream cheese, icing sugar, butter, vanilla until blended.
- Add Flour, baking soda, mix well.
- Cover, refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Roll dough to 1/8" thickness on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into approx 66 cookies with shaped cookie cutter (original recipe is made with star shape).
- Sprinkle half of the cookies with colored sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 min, until lightly browned.
- Cool on pan 1 min, then cool on rack completely.
- Spread bottom side of plain cookies with 1 tsp marshmallow creme.
- Cover with remaining cookies to form sandwiches.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.