Recipe by Kzim4
This is from kraftfoods.com. I haven't tried these yet, but am looking forward to it as I love s'mores! (cooking time includes refrigeration time)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla on medium speed until well blended. Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut into 66 cookies, using 2-inch festive cookie cutters. Sprinkle half the cookies with colored sugar.
- Place all cookies, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- Spread bottom of each plain cookie with 1 teaspoon marshmallow cream. Cover with remaining cookies, bottom sides down, to form sandwiches.
- Drizle finished cookies with chocolate.