Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
A new twist to an old favorite. I was inspired when I saw chocolate pudding and graham crackers in my cupboard. Chill time is cook time.
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs (you might need more)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- redi-whip whipped topping
- chocolate sprinkles
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- With mixer on low speed, mix together milk and pudding.
- In 4 8-ounce parfait glasses (or you can use 4 8-ounce glasses) layer in this order: 2 1/2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup marshmallow cream, 1/4 cup pudding.
- Repeat until glasses are 1/4 full, making sure a layer of pudding is on top.
- Top with Redi-Whip.
- Sprinkle top of each glass with reserved crumbs and chocolate sprinkles.
- Chill at least 4 hours.