Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I quick and gooey, chocolatey treat. I don't care for graham crackers, so I came up with this instead. You could probably also cook this in a pan on the stove top, but you'd need to toast the marshmallows seperately.
- 2 flour tortillas (burrito sized)
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel, broken into small pieces
- 6 large marshmallows, cut in half
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. On a surface that you can easily slide the tortillas off of, spray with the cooking spray one side of the tortilla, and place sprayed side down.
- Divide the chocolate chips and pretzels evenly between the two tortillas, and spread evenly. Top with the marshmallows.
- Slide the tortillas onto the oven rack, and bake about 5 minutes until chocolate has melted. Switch the oven to broil until the marshmallows have browned.
- Remove from oven and fold each tortilla in half. Cut each tortilla into 3 wedges and serve.