Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend brought something similar to a get-together not long ago. I decided to see if I could make it without a recipe as when I asked her for her recipe, she told me she had purchased it. Kids and adults both enjoyed it!
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups graham crackers, broken in 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- chocolate syrup, for garnish (optional)
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan, flattening it to the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until it begins to brown SLIGHTLY.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Return the cookie to the oven for 5-8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, if desired.
So yummy! I used a stone bar pan and it didn't get the cookie dough completely baked through (but it was still super yummy). I'll just add a couple minutes to the bake time next time. After I made this, a friend tried it with brownies instead of cookie dough, and that was delicious too.
This was such a simple recipe and boy did I ever mess it up! I spread the dough out on a pizza pan that was too large. Baked, then added all my toppings and after the 2nd cook time, the marshmallows and chips hadn't melted, so I baked it an additional 5 minutes. Thank goodness it was cut while still warm or I would have never gotten the pizza cutter through it...it was that overcooked! Marshmallows completely separated and turned into white icky looking puddles. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS POSTED HERE! I will def. make this again because it was good, but I know it will be fantastic next time. I also won't buy cheap marshmallows OR cheap choc. chips. Thanks Sherrybeth for a keeper!
We absolutely loved this dessert. From my 78 year old Dad to my 17 month old twin granddaughters,we all agreed this was fabulous! I didn't have a pizza pan so I basically cut the recipe in half and used a glass pie plate. It cut into eight very delicious slices of rich S'mores. And it was simple make. Thanks for the great recipe Sherybeth!