Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came across this great recipe one day when I was searching for recipes to use with kids. I've forgotten which website it was on, but this sure is a winner. It will remind you of your childhood.
- Follow the directions on the brownie mix.
- Pour prepared mix into pie crust.
- You will have extra, so you can also make a small pan of brownies.
- Bake for about 1/2 the time listed on the box, then test to make sure the brownies are done.
- Take the pie out of the oven, and while it's still hot, carefully arrange the marshmallows on top to completely cover the top.
- Set the oven to broil and put the pie back in the oven.
- Broil until the marshmallows are browned slightly.
- Remove and cool just a bit before serving.