Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A big bite of smores for the holiday..very rich and not for a diabetic. Sure to take care of the sweet tooth in everyone!
- 6 Hershey Bars
- 1 (16 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) jar fudge sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Warm the fudge up -- i put in a pan of boiling water for a bit -- and pour on the bottom of the graham crust, coating it evenly.
- Melt the chocolate bars and 20-25 marshmallows, stirring frequently.
- When the chocolate/marshmallow mix is completely melted -- add half of the tub of Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into the graham crust.
- Add the rest of the cool whip on top, coating evenly.
- If desired take the remaining fudge and drizzle it across the pie in a criss-cross design.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Now this is a very rich pie, so smaller portions are advised.
- 1 pie will serve 8-10 small pieces.
I made this one night as a surprise but I put the mix into individual small pies. They couldn't get enough (even the chocolate haters) and haven't stopped bugging me to make more!!!
I brought this pie to a family reunion and it was gone in ten minutes.