Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of those quick throw-together desserts for a nice ending to a busy weeknight meal. My 4 year old loves this. I don't have fancy parfait glasses so I just make this for him in a 6 oz juice glass; perfect serving size for his little self. You can make the pudding yourself or buy it already made, which is what I do. Cooking time is the 1 hour refrigeration time. This recipe is courtesy of TOH Quick Cooking.
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- 2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers (about 24 squares)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons chocolate chips or 4 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of pudding into the bottom of each serving glass.
- Top with 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 more Tbsp of pudding, 1/4 cup marshmallows and 1 Tbsp baking chips; top with remaining pudding and crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour prior to serving.
Wow! Super easy, I can't believe I never thought of this before. My kids loved it as did my husband and I. Thank you for a great idea..
My 10 year old daughter picked this recipe to try and make all by herself. She used chocolate and butterscotch pudding and layered how she wanted. Turned out great, thank-you!
So easy and yet very fancy looking and extremely delicious! We loved them! Thanks!