Recipe by Chef Dee
So simple, 3ingredients, I created these for my DD's slumber party breakfast. A real kid pleaser, and easy to eat in their hands.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
Excellent! I used Hershey milk chocolate chips, recipe#72333 made with fat free butter and milk and 1/2 whole wheat flour, and marshmallow fluff since I was out of mini marshmallows. The is a REAL kid pleaser! With the pancakes made ahead and reheated, this breakfast came together LITERALLY in seconds. Thanks for posting a wonderful treat!
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the 3 pancakes on a large microwaveable plate.
- Sprinkle with choc. chips and marshmallows.
- Top with second pancake.
- Heat on med high heat about 45 secs. or until chips and marshmallows are soft.
- You may add more or less chips and marshmallows to your liking.
- Serve with a big glass of cold milk.