Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wrapped individually, these are great for bake sales! If you use the JUMBO Marshmallows, these are really FUN!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (you can use dark OR milk chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 28 marshmallows (about one bag of large ones)
- 2 -3 cups graham crackers, crushed
- wooden skewer
- In a bowl, heat together chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave oven on High about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Or you may heat in a double boiler.
- Skewer 2 marshmallows onto a wooden skewer. Dip marshmallows into chocolate.
- Roll in graham crackers crumbs and place skewers 1 inch apart on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator. Enjoy!