Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe came from an Eagle Brand cook book that I have. Thought I would share and put here for safe keeping.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 11 graham crackers, halved crosswise
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave half of the sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chips until smooth; stir in marshmallows.
- Spread evenly by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 11 graham cracker halves. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; place on waxed paper.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining condensed milk on high for 1 1/2 minutes; stir in remaining 1/2 cup chips stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle mixture over cookies and sprinkle with desired toppings. (i.e. - candy, nuts, etc.).
- Let stand 2 hours; insert a wooden craft stick into center of each cookie.