Found this fun kid's recipe on the Eagle condensed milk website!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 cups miniature milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 11 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- chopped peanuts (optional) or mini candy covered plain chocolate candies (optional) or candy sprinkles (optional)
- 1Microwave half of condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
- 2Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels until smooth.
- 3Stir in marshmallows.
- 4Spread evenly by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 11 graham cracker halves.
- 5Top with remaining graham cracker halves; place on wax paper.
- 6Microwave remaining condensed milk at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
- 7Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth.
- 8Drizzle mixture over cookies; and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- 9Let stand for 2 hours; insert a wooden craft stick in center of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores on a Stick
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g