Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Found this fun kid's recipe on the Eagle condensed milk website!!
Make and share this S'mores on a Stick recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 11 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- chopped peanuts (optional) or mini candy covered plain chocolate candies (optional) or candy sprinkles (optional)
- Microwave half of condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Spread evenly by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 11 graham cracker halves.
- Top with remaining graham cracker halves; place on wax paper.
- Microwave remaining condensed milk at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle mixture over cookies; and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Let stand for 2 hours; insert a wooden craft stick in center of each cookie.