1/1 Photo of S'mores Marshmallow Treat Bars
We got the idea of these from "Crispy Rice" treats - with some creative substitutions I think we have a winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine all but 1 cup marshmallows and butter in microwave safe bowl.
- 3Microwave on high 2 minutes or till melted and combined. Cook in 30 second intervals till combined.
- 4Add vanilla, mixing throughly. Then add cereal till combined.
- 5Add chocolate chips and reserved marshmallows.
- 6Pour into prepared pan, pressing with oiled fingers to make even. Cool on counter till sets up firm, approximately 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Marshmallow Treat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 235.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g