Recipe by HSingARMYmom
We got the idea of these from "Crispy Rice" treats - with some creative substitutions I think we have a winner!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Love Golden Grahams and marshmallows so these were a perfect treat! I had a 16 oz bag of marshmallows so I eyeballed the amount and I think I got more than the 10 1/2 oz cause they were very gooey! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag mini marshmallows, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal (generic "honey grahams" bagged cereal works fine)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all but 1 cup marshmallows and butter in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or till melted and combined. Cook in 30 second intervals till combined.
- Add vanilla, mixing throughly. Then add cereal till combined.
- Add chocolate chips and reserved marshmallows.
- Pour into prepared pan, pressing with oiled fingers to make even. Cool on counter till sets up firm, approximately 1 hour.