Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Easy cool summertime dessert. Great to take to a bbq or cookout. Make sure you do not use instant pudding. Preparation time includes cooling.
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) boxes chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 14 graham crackers
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 4 cups milk
- Prepare pudding as per directions. Do not refrigerate (yet).
- Lay 4 1/2 graham crackers out on the bottom of a 9" x 9" pan (I used a glass baking dish). Top the graham crackers with about 1/3 of the marshmallows in a single layer (they should cover the entire bottom of the glass pan loosely). Pour 1/2 of hot pudding over the marshmallows. Repeat crackers, marshmallows and pudding for next layer. Top with the last of the graham crackers and the last of the marshmallows.
- Place under broiler for about 3 minutes or until top marshmallows are toasted.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours up to overnight. Serve cold.