- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 cups chopped chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups marshmallow cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 5 ounces chopped chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- add half of softened ice cream to pie crust.
- add graham crackers, top with remaining ice cream.
- add marshmallow topping to cover, top w/marshmallows.
- freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- for sauce heat cream to boil, remove from heat, stir in chocolate.
- to serve: preheat broiler, broil pie until marshmellows begin to brown, about 2 minutes, drizzle with sauce and serve.