from bon appetit, this is almost no cooking, just prep and freeze time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 cups chopped chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 5 ounces chopped chocolate
- 1add half of softened ice cream to pie crust.
- 2add graham crackers, top with remaining ice cream.
- 3add marshmallow topping to cover, top w/marshmallows.
- 4freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 5for sauce heat cream to boil, remove from heat, stir in chocolate.
- 6to serve: preheat broiler, broil pie until marshmellows begin to brown, about 2 minutes, drizzle with sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4857.5
- Calories from Fat 2133
- Total Fat 237.0 g
- Saturated Fat 121.8 g
- Cholesterol 342.5 mg
- Sodium 2199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 700.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.9 g
- Sugars 444.0 g
- Protein 55.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers