It's like camping without the bugs. I use one full sleeve of graham crackers, which is about 10 sheets and 4 Hershey Bars - but the 'zaar computer cant seem to read those amounts no matter how I type them in (?)
- With a mixer, mix the eggs for 2min until light in color and slightly fluffy.
- Mix the cocoa powder into the sugar, then slowly add this mix to the eggs, mix for approx 1min longer or until well blended.
- Add the cream, milk, and vanilla again mix until well incorporated.
- Pour this mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- About 2min before the ice cream is finished, add the remaining ingredients.
- When finished scoop into container and if desired, top with additional crushed graham crackers, marshmallows and chopped or shaved chocolate.