1/1 Photo of S'mores Ice Cream (Homemade)
It's like camping without the bugs. I use one full sleeve of graham crackers, which is about 10 sheets and 4 Hershey Bars - but the 'zaar computer cant seem to read those amounts no matter how I type them in (?)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a mixer, mix the eggs for 2min until light in color and slightly fluffy.
- 2Mix the cocoa powder into the sugar, then slowly add this mix to the eggs, mix for approx 1min longer or until well blended.
- 3Add the cream, milk, and vanilla again mix until well incorporated.
- 4Pour this mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- 5About 2min before the ice cream is finished, add the remaining ingredients.
- 6When finished scoop into container and if desired, top with additional crushed graham crackers, marshmallows and chopped or shaved chocolate.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Ice Cream (Homemade)
Serving Size: 1 (1061 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2904.9
- Calories from Fat 1879
- Total Fat 208.8 g
- Saturated Fat 125.0 g
- Cholesterol 1119.4 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 235.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 196.0 g
- Protein 35.4 g