Recipe by GotBoxer?
It's like camping without the bugs. I use one full sleeve of graham crackers, which is about 10 sheets and 4 Hershey Bars - but the 'zaar computer cant seem to read those amounts no matter how I type them in (?)
Top Review by newmama
I made a version of this today. I did the eggs, sugar, cocoa and cream as written. i did 2 tsp vanilla, 5 trader joes graham crackers (they are thick, hearty and old fashioned with a cinnamony sugary top) and chopped 72% dark chocolate. I didn't have mini marshmallows so i *tried* to add marshmallow fluff by the spoonful, i got some in but it didn't want to incorporate well... either way, this tastes great!
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- honey graham crackers, broken up
- 1 Hershey Bar, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- With a mixer, mix the eggs for 2min until light in color and slightly fluffy.
- Mix the cocoa powder into the sugar, then slowly add this mix to the eggs, mix for approx 1min longer or until well blended.
- Add the cream, milk, and vanilla again mix until well incorporated.
- Pour this mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- About 2min before the ice cream is finished, add the remaining ingredients.
- When finished scoop into container and if desired, top with additional crushed graham crackers, marshmallows and chopped or shaved chocolate.