Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Food Network. A unique twist to an oldie but a goody. We have a bakery that makes soft biscotti, a perfect combo, but any type will work. Great for camping or a cookout.
- 20 large marshmallows
- 10 biscotti (cookies)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces good unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix all sauce ingredients except vanilla in sauce pan.
- Cook and stir till smooth .
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Roast 2 marshmallows for each cookie.
- Place on cookie and drizzle with chocolate sauce.