Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
S'mores for indoors. Posted for my college-bound kid.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- graham cracker, for serving
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 - 2 minutes, stirring about every 30 seconds, until chips are melted. Mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately make several swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance. Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.