Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love S'mores but where I live most times it is too cold to go outside and make a fire and roast marshmallows. I saw this recipe on Pinterest and decided to try it, It was delicious.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- graham cracker
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally (stopping about every 30 seconds to stir), until chips are melted. Stir to mix well. Pour into a 9-inch pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow cream by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on high for about 30 seconds or until marshmallow cream is softened. Immediately with a knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.