Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Broiling gives these squares a traditional look and taste without the campfire.
- 64 vanilla wafers, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjell-o instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking square, grated
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Finely crush 40 of the wafers; place in medium bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 8 minute or until lightly browned; set aside.
- POUR 1-1/4 cups of the milk into medium bowl. Add dry chocolate pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Spread over crust; top with remaining 24 wafers. Pour remaining 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry white chocolate pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over wafer layer in pan. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- PREHEAT broiler just before serving. Top dessert evenly with marshmallows. Broil 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Sprinkle with chocolate. Cut into 24 squares. Serve immediately. Store leftover squares in refrigerator.