Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is normally really simple to throw together, but can take a bit of time. You can also vary the ingredients to your liking. When most of my family was on a diet, I used wheat graham crackers, and sugar free cool whip and frosting, and it still turned out great!
- 1 (20 ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (15 ounce) canof microwaveable chocolate frosting
- In a cake pan, cover the bottom with a layer of graham crackers.
- Next, put a generous layer of cool whip.
- Continue the pattern of crackers then cool whip, crackers then cool whip, until the cake pan is full, or until you have no more cool whip or crackers.
- Make sure the top layer is crackers.
- Microwave the frosting, then pour it on top of the crackers and frost the entire top.
- Place in the fridge and let cool until the frosting is firm, and it's easy to cut.
- Keep in fridge in an airtight container.