Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
For use with my "basic vanilla cupcakes" recipe or cupcakes/cake of your choice. Try some fun variations: add chocolate chips, mini-marshmallows and/or graham cracker crumbs into batter. Mix all ingredients and stuff center with chocolate pudding. For a lovely presentation: (I usually choose several and mix it up with each batch for a fun variety) - top with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and/or a single graham cracker chunk - one large marshmallow, slide a single graham cracker chunk angled from the side and put a chocolate chip on the opposite. - one hershey kiss, graham cracker chunk - one hershey kiss or large marshmallow, sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs - scatter all over with mini-mallows, chips, and crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare, bake, and cool cupcakes.
- On medium speed, beat butter until fluffy. Beat in chocolate then sugar. Chill until thickened (about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix marshmallow cream and graham cracker crumbs. Spoon into plastic freezer bag, cut 1/4" hole in one corner. Insert bag tip 1" into center top of each cupcake. Squeeze 1 Tbs. cream into each.
- Frost cupcakes with icing mixture.
- Garnish as desired.