1/2 Photos of S'mores Cookies
Found this on a favorite blog and had to try it. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together.
- 3In a separate larger bowl beat together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time, beating well each time.
- 5Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 8 minutes.
- 9While cookies are baking, chop chocolate bars.
- 10Cut mini marshmallows in half.
- 11Remove cookies from the oven.
- 12Press two marshmallows and couple of pieces of Hershey bar into each cookie.
- 13Return to the oven and bake an additional 3 or 4 minutes until fully cooked. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 201.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g