Recipe by SB6
Found this on a favorite blog and had to try it. Yummy!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great cookies! I like that the graham crackers crumbs cut the sweetness a little. Used fun-sized candy bars and cut each square in half. I used my cookie scoop for these and got 40 cookies. Made for week 1 win in the Football Pool 2012-13.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 16 mini Hershey Bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together.
- In a separate larger bowl beat together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well each time.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, chop chocolate bars.
- Cut mini marshmallows in half.
- Remove cookies from the oven.
- Press two marshmallows and couple of pieces of Hershey bar into each cookie.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 3 or 4 minutes until fully cooked. Cool cookies on a wire rack.