Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This campfire favorite now in cookie form! I created this cookie when I was in the mood for a S'more but wasn't camping, its also not as messy either!
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour (Bob's Red Mill is great)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (or 4 1/2 sheets of ground graham crackers in a food processor)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons ground espresso
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, 1 cup graham crackers, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream together butter and sugar until nice and fluffy.
- Stir in two eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Working in batches, add the flour mixture into the egg mixture until fully combined.
- Stir in ground espresso beans, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Let cookie dough chill in the refrigerator for at least a half hour. This allows for a caker cookie.
- Drop 1 tablespoon level cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let cookies bake in 350F degree oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Enjoy and pretend you are next to a campfire!