Overton Fam's Note:
This is a kid/teen favorite! Tastes just like Smores. Bottom crust is a graham cracker flavored cookie with real hershey bars in the middle layer and then topped with marshmallows and more cookie dough. I took these to a cookie exchange and the plate was emptied in about 5 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 3In a separate bowl, stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- 4Press half of dough in a greased 9x13 pan. (reserve remaining dough).
- 5Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 6Arrange a single layer of chocolate bars over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit. Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallows forming top layer.
- 7Return to oven and bake 15 minutes more or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smores Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g