Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I saw this recipe on Hershey's Kitchens website for S'More Cookie bars. It sounds yummy. Just wanted to share.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- hershey's milk chocolate candy bar
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- 2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- 3. Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit. Spread with marshmallow creme. Scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallow; carefully press to form a layer.
- 4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. 16 bars.
Very good cookie bar. Sweet and chewy. The marshmallow disappears so maybe I cooked it too long but it is very good.