Recipe by celestial_star03
This is quick good finger food without roasting marshmallows but I really love to pop them in the microwave for a minute or eat them hot. Good for make ahead parties but they go quick. The time is for firming.
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers, broken
- In a large microwave safe bowl toss chocolate and oil. Microwave at 50% power 1-2 minutes stirring about halfway through.
- Stir in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin cups (1/3 cup each) and chill 1 hr or til firm.