Recipe by Siava
This is from Taste of Home. The original recipe calls for a 10" springform pan, but I used a 9" with no problems. Instead of melting 1 cup of chocolate chips with shortening, I just used chocolate syrup. I may add more chocolate chips next time, but this cheesecake is sooo good as is! It was completely devoured by a family of 3 within 3 days.
Top Review by olivia41393
This is great!!!!! I used a 6 inch pan. It was delicious. It sounded complicated but it was super easy!!!! Most of my cheesecakes crack but this one didn't. Thanks so much!!!!!!!
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom and 1 3/4 inches up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan.
- Mix the cream cheese, milk, and vanilla until smooth. On low, beat eggs one at a time until just blended. Stir in 1 cup of marshmallows and 1 cup of chocolate chips. Pour mixture on top of crust.
- Bake cheesecake at 325 for 45-55 minutes or until almost set in the center. Add the remaining marshmallows to the top of the cheesecake. Bake for an additional 4 minutes or until the marshmallows puff and brown slightly.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool for 1 hour. While the cheesecake is cooling, melt the remaining chocolate chips and shortening. Drizzle over the top of the marshmallows. Refridgerate until completely cooled and firmed.
- For best flavor, chill it in the refridgerator overnight.