S'mores Brulee over Ice Cream
- Scoop ice cream into a small ramekin and smoosh down so it is flat.
- Make a layer from the graham cracker crumbs.
- Make a layer from the chocolate chips and marshmallows. If the chips aren't tiny, crush them down so they will melt easier.
- Hit the mixture briefly with your torch on its lowest setting to start melting the chips, be careful not to burn the marshmallows.
- Cover this with vanilla ice cream. It took me about two TBS to do this, use as little as you can get away with to make a complete layer. This layer will prevent everything below it from scalding during the next step.
- Cover with a light layer of sugar.
- Caramelize the top layer with your torch on a low setting.