Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Brownies covered in marshmellow, graham crackers and chocolate! YUM!
- 1 (1 lb) box brownie mix
- 2 eggs (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as called for by your brownie mix)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 2 hersheys milk chocolate candy bars, broken into 1-inch squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make brownies as directed on box. After removing pan from oven, set oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies. Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully marshmallows and graham crackers will brown quickly.) Sprinkle with chocolate candy. To serve warm, cool about 30 minutes. For brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.