Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
So, I just kinda dreamed this one up. I used roughly a half a bag of chocolate chips and marshmallows. If you haven't noticed I don't really measure! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare pan.
- Mix brownie mix according to directions on box. Roughly smash the crackers, you want some big pieces in it.
- Mix in 1/2 of the crackers, 1/2 bag of chocolate chips, and a small handful of almonds- about 1/4 cup or so.
- Spread 1/2 of batter in pan.
- Spread mini marshmallows evenly over batter, then add the rest of the crackers and some more almonds in another layer over the marshmallows.
- Spread (kinda) the remaining batter over the top. I left some room around the edges so the could get crispy.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.