Recipe by Recipe Junkie
I just found this interesting recipe off the back of a graham cracker box and it looks delicious! I can't wait to try it! Serve warm or cold.
Top Review by mrsrexy
I had high expectations for this as it sounded so good; however, one of my kids loved it, the other didn't like it and my husband was indifferent; hence, 3 stars. I think it is important to note that when you are whisking the pudding, it doesn't get thick and that you are pouring a really running mixture into the pan - at least that's how mine turned out. Also, I had to bake it longer than posted in order for the pudding to cook/set.
- 3 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 9 whole honey maid reduced-fat honey graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 1 cup jet puffed miniature marshmallow
- 2 ounces baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Spread graham pieces in lightly greased 9" square baking dish.
- Pour pudding mixture over grahams.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and chocolate chunks.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.