Recipe by Ethan's Mom
I've had these a few times right from Anna's cafe. I decided to try and make them on my own....and they turned out great! My husband frequently requests them!
Top Review by marisamariella
Looking for a bake sale treat? Look now further. I had a group of teens making huge trays of these for many bake sales at school. I think the student body became addicted to them and so we had to keep featuring them at each bake sale. So incredibly tasty! You'll find your happy place with one of these in your hands?. I mean mouth. I would recommend reducing the amount of butter by a bit and increasing the layers by one.
- 14 sheets whole graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease a 9-inch square pan. Line pan with parchment paper so that paper hangs over two sides of the pan. Line bottom of pan with a single layer of whole graham crackers (about 4 ½ crackers).
- In a saucepot, melt butter and stir in brown sugar, milk and vanilla until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in graham cracker crumbs (this will make a soft paste). Spread half of the graham mixture over the cracker-lined pan. Sprinkle with a third of the chocolate chunks and half of the marshmallows. Top marshmallows with another layer of whole graham crackers and spread remaining graham mixture over top. Top with another third of chocolate chunks and the remaining marshmallows. Finish with a last sprinkle of chocolate chunks and bake for 12 minutes, until marshmallows have browned. Cool completely before slicing.
- S’mores Bars can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days.