Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Who says you have to camp to enjoy Smores?
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine the crumbs, butter and sugar; press half into a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture; press firmly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press top firmly with spatula.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
These are so perfect and so easy! I make them all the time. My friends and family love them! Tip: if you press down on the s'mores bars BEFORE you put them in the oven, it stays together more. You have to also press down with a spatula right after they come out of the oven! Cheers (:
So good and soooo easy! These are fantastic bars. I sprayed my pan with cooking spray - and had no problem cutting them - it is just we kept eating them out of the pan WHILE they were cooling! Appx. 2 sleeves of graham crackers makes the 3 cups of crumbs.
Very Good! Made these for a potluck, had 2 plates and thought I would only need 1. People went back inside to get the second plate when 1/2 the people were disappointed that they didn't get one. I couldn't measure the butter easily, so I don't know how much I used, but it was good. Let one pan cool overnight before I cut it and those stayed together much better. The flavor was amazing! I will definitely make these again!