Recipe by carolinafan
Who says you have to camp to enjoy Smores?
Top Review by cailinsarah
These are so perfect and so easy! I make them all the time. My friends and family love them! Tip: if you press down on the s'mores bars BEFORE you put them in the oven, it stays together more. You have to also press down with a spatula right after they come out of the oven! Cheers (:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the crumbs, butter and sugar; press half into a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture; press firmly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press top firmly with spatula.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.