Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
For the kid in all of us;) And, it's virtually fool-proof! My sister got this from a can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350*F (or 325*F for a glass dish).
- In a 13x9" baking pan, melt the butter in the oven.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the butter; pour the condensed milk evenly over the crumbs.
- Scatter the chocolate chips over the top; press down gently with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Return pan to oven and bake 2 minutes more.
- Cool on a wire rack; chill, if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Seems like the marshmallows didn't melt property or something. It was really hard to eat unless you took really big bites. Otherwise the marshmallows came off with the first bite. Maybe I didn't do it right. I'll try again because the taste was good.