Recipe by Charlie Tuna!
This is a recipe where campfire s'mores and rice crispy treats collide! Feel free use 5 broken Hershey's Chocolate Bars instead of the chocolate chips for a better s'mores taste.
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 10 graham crackers, crumbled
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure out one cup of marshmallows and set aside.
- Place the remaining marshmallows and the butter in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for three minutes or until the contents are melted.
- Add the puffed rice cereal and graham crackers to the bowl and mix.
- Add the chocolate and reserved marshmallows and mix.
- Place the mixture into a buttered or greased 13"*9" pan and press flat.
- Allow the dessert to cool or toss it in the refrigerator for about fifteen minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.