- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 7⁄8 ounces hershey's milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 1⁄2 cups marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar and brown sugar until mixed together well.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined.
- Divide dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place chocolate bars over dough. (I have one pan that works perfectly the others I have break the chocolate some to get it to fit in a single layer).
- Spread marshmallow creme over chocolate.
- Place remaining dough in a single layer on top of the marshmallow. (doing a square at a time).
- Bake for 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.