Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super easy recipe that cures my smores cravings! I came up with this recipe after viewing a few others.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, slightly melted
- 3 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine butter with graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture. Press the remainder of the crumbs into a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Top with marshmallows. Pour milk over top of the layers.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of crumbs over the top of the marshmallows. Place back in oven and bake another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, refrigerating at least an hour.
- Cut into squares.
Delicious! I tried this out a few days ago, and it was wonderful! Not as great as a real smore, but darned close :) I think next time I will substitute milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet, simply because I like milk chocolate better. Also, this recipe makes more like 12 servings. Bars were HUGE!