Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are S'mores but less messy to eat. Kids love them. Times listed don't include chilling time.
- 5 whole graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 9 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Line an 8x8 pan with foil.
- To make crust, crumble crackers in a food processor, add the flour, brown sugar and butter, process until it resembles fine meal.
- Add the egg and mix only until moist. Transfer to pan and press into the bottom.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- To make toppingplace cream in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Mix in the marshmallows and pour on top of the crust and spread evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours and remove from pan and foil. cut into 2 inch squares. Keep refrigerated.
These are awesome and very easy! I used semi-sweet chocolate chips and added more marshmallows - maybe 1 cup more; I started with 1 cup but after adding to the chocolate it didn't look like enough (I love marshmallows lol) so dumped in some more. Otherwise didn't - and wouldn't - change a thing. Thanks for the recipe!
Mm, mm, mmm! These were easy to make and tasted delicious. I brought them to my sister's house when we went to visit and when she had company everyone liked them. I added an extra handful of marshmallows.
We liked these but I thought they were a bit too chocolately. I wouldn't add as much chocolate chips next time. Made for Fall PAC 2007.