Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a non-camping method to get the great taste of S'mores at home that both kids and adults will enjoy
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- In large mixer bowl combine sugar, butter and egg until creamy (2 or 3 minutes).
- Reduce mixer speed and add flour, baking powder and salt until blended.
- Spread batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until set.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate bar over batter and top with marshmallows and peanuts.
- Continue baking 10 to 12 minutes until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Great tasting! (a little side note - the batter doesn't exactly "spread" into the pan - It was more the consistency of cookie dough, and it needed patting, but it turned out great anyway) A super alternative to graham cracker crust s'more bars. Thank you!
Glad to be the first to rate these! They are SO good! Made these for a family gathering last night and both kids and adults loved them!! I'm having trouble staying out of the left overs right now. Very easy to make and had all the ingredients on hand. Used semi-sweet chocolate chips. Didn't think the kids would like the peanuts but didn't want to leave them out either. Glad I didn't. It will really adds to the flavor and didn't even hear the picky eaters complain. Thanks for posting. Will definitely make again!