Recipe by Tish
This is a non-camping method to get the great taste of S'mores at home that both kids and adults will enjoy
Top Review by Winter Mamma
Great tasting! (a little side note - the batter doesn't exactly "spread" into the pan - It was more the consistency of cookie dough, and it needed patting, but it turned out great anyway) A super alternative to graham cracker crust s'more bars. Thank you!
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- In large mixer bowl combine sugar, butter and egg until creamy (2 or 3 minutes).
- Reduce mixer speed and add flour, baking powder and salt until blended.
- Spread batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until set.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate bar over batter and top with marshmallows and peanuts.
- Continue baking 10 to 12 minutes until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars.