1/3 Photos of S'mores Bars
Finally! I can get the perfect s'more at home without lighting half a bag of marshmallows on fire!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 2Beat butter and sugar together until well blended in a large bowl. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 3In another bowl stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- 4Press half the dough into the prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- 5Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer. They may not quite all fit, you may be forced to eat a couple pieces. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Scatter remaining dough over the marshmallows, forming a top layer.
- 6Bake 10- 15 minutes or until just lightly browned. Cool compleletly before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Bars
Serving Size: 1 (890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 145.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g