Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this simple and easy recipe for something that all love to snack on! Takes just a few minutes to whip this goodie up!
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Spray cookie sheet with spray oil.
- Place graham crackers in bottom of cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and then marshmallows on top.
- Combine butter and brown sugar and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir quickly to blend together.
- Drizzle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minues until lightly golden.
- Marshmallows will be nice and puffy!
- Cool and cut into small squares!